Saburi TLC aims at resolving/providing Online solutions to different queries/problems that users of personal computers and peripherals may encounter while using it. The users of this service while creating their profile on the Portal for this purpose may be parting with their personal details/information. This Policy is to communicate that we respect your privacy, and we assure you that we will maintain and use this information responsibly. This Policy applies to persons employed by or otherwise affiliated with Saburi TLC's customers, prospective customers, any persons that visit Saburi TLC's web site, persons who receive commercial communications sent on behalf of Saburi TLC, and persons submitting employment inquiries to Saburi TLC. This Policy does not apply to persons employed by Saburi TLC. We agree not to process personal information in a way that is incompatible with the purposes for which it has been collected or authorized by the users.
Form of Information
This Policy applies to information that is obtained by Saburi TLC whether through electronic or print communications. Saburi TLC respects your privacy and is committed to protect the personal information that you share with us. Saburi TLC requests certain Personal Information as identified herein. Do not provide Saburi TLC with additional Personal Information unless you are requested to do so.
Personally Identifiable Information
"Personally Identifiable Information" (PII) means any information relating to an identified natural person, or a natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly, by reference to an identification number, or one or more factors relating to physical, psychological, mental, economic, or social identity.
How Does Saburi TLC Gather Personal Information?
1. General Browsing: Saburi TLC gathers navigational information about where you go on our Web site. This information allows us to see which areas of our website are most visited. This helps us improve the quality of visitors' online experiences by recognizing and delivering more of the features, services and products our visitors prefer. Additional non-personally identifiable information (i.e. domain type, browser version, service provider and IP address) may be collected which will provide information regarding your use of our Web site (such as the time of your last visit to a page on our site).
Saburi TLC and its employees do not entertain the credit card information in any form of communication on any of the media (website, chat, testimonial, remote support, email and voice). Saburi TLC neither stores not publish your credit card number on any of the media form on its server.
3. System Information: Saburi TLC do not access any Personal Information (such as the contents of personal documents or web browsing history) stored on a PC. The data collected from the PC includes items such as:
»System board, BIOS, CPU, video, and memory configuration;
»Disk drives, disk controllers, and installed hardware;
»System name & IP, Windows version, and browser type;
»System status such as CPU load and available disk space;
»Programs running during testing.
Does Saburi TLC Disclose your Personal Identifiable Information? You should be aware that we may disclose specific information about you if necessary to do so by law or based on our good faith belief that it is necessary to conform or comply with the law or is necessary to protect the users of our Web site, the site or the public. Saburi TLC does not sell, rent or trade your e-mail address to third parties. We may, however, use third parties to help us provide services to you, such as fulfilling orders, processing payments, monitoring site activity, conducting surveys, and administering e-mails. If personally identifiable information (i.e. name, address, e-mail address, telephone number) is provided to any of these third parties, we will require that such information be maintained by them in strictest confidence.
What are My Responsibilities in Protecting My Personal Information?
1. Member account, password and security: If any of the Services requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You also will choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Saburi TLC immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Saburi TLC will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Saburi TLC or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
We prefer to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date. To do this, we provide you with the opportunity to update or modify your personal information including billing and shipping information by logging into your account.
When you create or change your account, we will send a message to the email address confirming the changes made and options you have chosen. Saburi TLC periodically distributes an e-mail newsletter, and you choose whether you want to receive a newsletter from us when you create your account. If you later decide not to receive the newsletter, you can remove yourself from the mailing list at any time.
2. Forgotten, Lost or Stolen Information: If you have forgotten your password, we provide a mechanism that e-mails your password to you. Since the "forgot my password" feature sends your password to the email address that you used for registration, do not use an email address that can be accessed by others that you would not want to see or change your Saburi TLC account information. We prefer to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date. To do this, we provide you with the opportunity to update or modify your personal information including billing and shipping information by logging into your account. Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information about yourself or your children in any Communication Services. Saburi TLC does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Services and, therefore, Saburi TLC specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Services. Managers and hosts are not authorized Saburi TLC spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Saburi TLC.
1. Onward Transfer: Saburi TLC may transfer your Personal Information to a third party that is acting as Saburi TLC's agent, where it makes sure that the third party provide at least the same level of privacy protection as is required by the relevant principles or applicable law.
2. Access: Saburi TLC provides individuals with access to the Personal Information about them that Saburi TLC holds. Saburi TLC agrees that individuals may correct, amend, or delete that information where it is inaccurate, except where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to the individual's privacy in the case in question, or where the rights of persons other than the individual would be violated.
3. Data Integrity Saburi TLC will collect Personal information that is relevant for the purposes for which it is to be used. Saburi TLC takes reasonable steps to ensure that data is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and current.
4. Children: Saburi TLC website does not target and is not intended to attract children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly solicit personal information from children under the age of 13 or send them requests for Personal Information.
5. Third Party Sites: Saburi TLC's website contains links to other sites operated or maintained by third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such website. We will not share your personal information with third parties websites. Some of these third-party sites may be co-branded with a Saburi TLC logo, even though they are not operated or maintained by us. Although Saburi TLC chooses its business partners carefully, Saburi TLC is not responsible for the privacy practices of websites operated by third parties. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of third party or co-branded websites.
7. Enforcement : Saburi TLC periodically verifies that the policy is accurate, comprehensive for the information intended to be covered, prominently displayed, completely implemented, and in conformity with applicable privacy laws. We encourage interested persons to raise any concerns with us using the contact information above. We will investigate and attempt to resolve complaints and disputes regarding use and disclosure of Personal Information in accordance with the principles contained in this Policy. As an initial matter, Saburi TLC shall address each individual complaint regarding Saburi TLC compliance with this Policy. If the individual complaint cannot be resolved by Saburi TLC and the affected individual within thirty (30) days of the date of complaint, then Saburi TLC agrees to submit the dispute for dispute mediation, and, if necessary, resolution through binding arbitration through the use of JAMS, ADR/Equimar, or another U.K. based arbitration administrator to be selected by Saburi TLC.